Do you want to host your own live event, webinar or even a podcast? Do events like my recent Rise Live event and this past August’s Podcast Movement as well as podcasts like Event Supremacy and this podcast inspire you to take the leap to move your up business to the next level?
My guest this week is Vernon Foster II, an expert podcaster, event consultant and creator of the Event Supremacy podcast. Vernon is one of the top go-to guys for webinar and event planning consulting. He has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs to create kick-ass events, build bulletproof brands and deliver killer keynotes!
This week is all about what you need to do to make your event, regardless of its size, work for you to generate sales and position you as an expert in your field. Listen in for a sneak peak of what you can learn from Vernon and his podcast, to help you create killer content.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- Why Vernon’s 1st podcast tanked.
- How to utilize Vernon’s A.C.T. for the ultimate killer success.
- Why speaking, events and podcasts are the polar opposite of Field of Dreams.
- Why there are no “hacks” to making your podcast, speech or live event successful.
- Vernon’s #1 tip for closing like a champ.
- How to get your potential customers into a state of want and desire.
- Event Supremacy | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Chris Guillebeau
- Dan Andrews
- Field of Dreams
- Full Sail University
- Schedule Once
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences by Nancy Duarte
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Pioneer Nation
- World Domination Summitt
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS Leave us a review on iTunes (here’s how) Leave a comment below P.S. Join Kristin for a live 90 minute webinar training click here: http://www.TheSpeakingWebinar.